The new engine was designed in collaboration with Endeca, a Boston-based provider of search technology, after surveying 500 analysts and portfolio managers over the past two years to determine how they wanted information delivered via the Internet.
After testing the search engine with a limited group of clients during December, Fitch unveiled the new engine last Friday, Jan. 11.
The enhancements to the search engine focused on making it easier to use and on expanding the depth of information
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit