The ATS, which is currently awaiting a market license from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, will provide real-time Level 1 and Level 2 data free of charge-following the model of Chi-X in Europe-for equities traded on the platform, which will initially concentrate on primary index stocks like the ASX 200 in Australia, according to Chi-X Global chief executive Tony Mackay.
Chi-X Australia's platform will be based on the same technology and pricing model as the MiFID-inspire
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit