The Australian Stock Exchange will launch a new real-time data service when it migrates both of its markets to a new trading system in October, according to Seamus Collins, content manager, information services at the exchange.
The ASX's current real-time feeds are tied to the trading platforms used at the exchange. Thus the cash market datafeed, SEATS Open Interface, is based on the SEATS system, and the derivatives market datafeed, Click Open Interface, is based on OM Click. This means that
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers