At the end of August, the vendor released eSignal 10, which integrates its flagship desktop terminal for institutional traders with the vendor's Advanced Get charting and predictive indicators package. New features added to this edition of the product include Canadian market depth, data from regional exchanges on Nasdaq-listed stocks and Nasdaq Level 2 data.
Combining eSignal 10 and Advanced Get was a natural upgrade path, says eSignal president Chuck Thompson. Advanced Get is available as a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act