QuoteMedia Taps Frey for Sales
Market display provider QuoteMedia has named John Frey director of corporate sales. Frey joins from Beacon Capital Markets, where he was regional VP, prior to which he was VP of brokerage services at Luttner Financial Group, having spent 13 years at ILX and Thomson Financial, latterly as regional VP responsible for key client accounts.
DJ Hires EMG Strategy Execs
Dow Jones has named a slew of hires in its Enterprise Media Group, including Ian Rosen, Christopher Young
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp