The moves are part of a global program to optimize GL's network infrastructure, driven by an increasing number of partnerships with managed network service providers, which have enabled GL clients to reduce their dependence on managing leased lines and the associated hardware required to connect to the GL Net data and broker connectivity network.
Philippe Carré, head of connectivity at GL Trade, says the vendor's global program to improve the efficiency of its network coincides with another
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act