Credit data provider Markit last week rolled out a Reference Cash Flow Database to support the launch of a new index developed with CDS IndexCo, a consortium of 16 investment banks.
The ABX.HE synthetic index, which began trading last Thursday, Jan. 19, tracks home equity asset-backed securities.
The database collects payment information on underlying bonds and static information on a deal—such as any interest caps or shortfalls that would affect the value of a bond and its derivatives—from br
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit