Saxo is developing the new FAST feed handler to support the upcoming launch of FAST-format feeds from Nordic exchange operator OMX and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. "We have direct connections to both OMX and the CME, so… it would be to consume data from these sources," says Karsten Strøbæk, lead developer with Saxo. With the CME set to roll out a FAST-enabled feed later this year, the bank is planning to deploy its handler in Q4, Strøbæk says.
By developing a FAST feed handler, Saxo will
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act