Chi-X Canada will use Switch and Data's Toronto facility as its primary datacenter, and is moving its matching engine and data feed distribution platform into the new facility from its current backup site, while the ATS will retain its existing infrastructure and Exchange Tower datacenter as its new backup facility. The ATS expects to complete the move by the end of the first half of this year, says Dan Kessous, chief operating officer of Chi-X Canada.
Kessous says the ATS was approaching a point
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit