TSX acquired the PC Bond business from Scotia Capital last year (IMD, Nov. 6, 2006), which involved acquiring new hardware and network capacity to run duplicate data collection and index management engines in parallel with Scotia before making the final cutover at the end of June, says Eric Sinclair, senior vice president and head of the exchange's data business, TSX Datalinx.
In March, TSX signed up TD Securities to contribute fixed-income prices to the index, and since then has signed lette
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit