The new technology will allow those member firms that deploy similar appliances to synchronize their monitoring technologies to manage various aspects of latency across the trading and market data distribution lifecycle, making their trading infrastructures "virtual extensions" of Chi-X's matching engine.
Although final contract details have yet to be agreed, Chi-X is said to be in the final stages of negotiations with a third-party vendor to support the initiative. Sources familiar with the sit
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit