Perfect Information has launched a new service via its PI Research division, targeted at investment bankers, lawyers, accountancy firms, and compliance and anti-money laundering officers at banks, which allows customers to request private company filings in specific jurisdictions at a fixed price of £35.
PI Research provides access to filings relating to company accounts, as well as incorporation documents, memoranda and articles of association, which contain details such as registered office
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank