Fidessa previously operated a US ticker plant for normalizing US symbology and to feed data into the vendor's existing global ticker plant in Europe, which collects data from more than 100 exchanges.
But whereas Fidessa has been supplying global data from that ticker plant to trading systems in Europe and Asia, the vendor has only now begun feeding that same data into its USTP, made possible by the creation of a second instance of its global ticker plant in the US, officials say.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act