Thomas Weisel began rolling out the vendor's Pivot 360° product at the end of January, and so far has deployed it to just over 140 staff in its trading, sales and institutional sales divisions-including staff at Westwind Partners, the Canadian commodities trading firm that Thomas Weisel bought last year-and is currently in the process of rolling out the technology across the firm's equity research department, says Homiyar Watchha, director and head of technology at Thomas Weisel in San Franc
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit