Piracy of exchange data has reached the point where it is almost impossible for vendors to do business in certain countries, says Steve Dickey, vice president of market data products and information at the Chicago Board of Trade and co-chair of the Financial Information Anti-Piracy Committee.
The committee, which held its first meeting on June 20, has identified numerous classes of pirated data, including real-time quote data and proprietary content such as indexes, calculated values, refe
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won