The move follows the July 11 departure of former head of business development for Information Services Karen Young, and affects UK-based staff responsible for the exchange's Proquote market data terminal and its reference data products, though not the real-time datafeed business headed by Wendy Morgan. The LSE's Italian data division remains unchanged.
Young's departure marks the end of her second stint at the exchange, which began in 2003 when she took on the role after a 10-year spell at IC
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming