As part of the service, Chi-X collects trading data on a real-time basis and enriches it with additional fields required for transaction reporting, such as client identifiers when a trading firm is acting on an agency basis. That data is then converted into an end-of-day static file for each client, and sent to Trax2 for distribution to the UK regulator, the Financial Services Authority.
Although trading venues are not required to support transaction reporting under MiFID—responsibility for w
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp