Full terms of the deal were not disclosed, though the exchange paid less than $10 million for the company.
Following the acquisition, NTKN will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Market News International, which Deutsche Börse acquired at the end of 2008 from Xinhua Finance (IMD, Jan. 5). In a statement, exchange officials say the deal reflects increased demand from clients for news that can be integrated with their trading algorithms, and that the vendors will combine their respective experienc
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp