The deal was signed in September and is Icap's first partnership with a Chinese data distributor, and initially enables the broker to distribute its global real-time data in China via Xinhua 08, including Icap's new Global Currency Feed for FX and cross-currency rates, FX forwards, non-deliverable forwards, money markets, as well as interest rate derivatives and global fixed-income benchmark data.
The deal also includes real-time market data from the Shanghai-based CFETS-Icap joint brokerage
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act