Sageworks, a North Carolina-based technology company, has launched ValueCents, a Web-based application that converts financial data into text. The program, which is based on Sageworks’ Financial Information to Narrative Data (FIND) platform, is being used by 200 financial advisors.
The program, which analyzes and interprets financial data from companies’ income statements and balance sheets, allows users to perform period comparisons, with a choice of comparing year to previous year, quarter
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling