LONDON--Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) is currently testing CQG, in its trading room in London, sources close to the firm say. And while no final decision has been made, it may ultimately result in the full-scale replacement of the incumbent Profit Center terminals.
Reports of the CSFB tests follow news that both Citibank and Chase reduced the number of Profit Center terminals last fall. Both cited outstanding data handling issues and delays in producing efficient Y2K patches in time to m
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act