Merrill Lynch has added another piece to the Trusted Global Advisor (TGA) pie--signing a deal with Burlington, Mass.-based Desktop Data for that vendor's Newsedge news engine and filter--and has begun rolling Windows NT-based TGA workstations out to about 6,000 of the firm's 25,000 users. The Newsedge engine replaces a news engine supplied by ADP's Investment Software Systems (ISS) unit.
This is the second time ADP has not made the cut to be part of the TGA project. Last year (IMD, January 15
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won