LONDON--IT consultancy Evolution plans to launch a research componentization framework that will enable banks to distribute highly customized research reports via a variety of channels while allowing analysts to continue using their Word templates.
Nigel Verdon, managing director of Evolution, says the quality of research has always been a key differentiator for investment banks. "When market conditions are difficult, bringing research to the attention of the right investors becomes even more
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won