Spot broker EBS has added indicative spot rates calculated directly from EBS spot prices to EBS Trader, its Internet-delivered platform for conversational direct-dealing. The rates go live today, Sept. 16.
The new service, called EBS FX, includes new EBS-calculated high/lows for the first time. Users can access market high/lows--prices for a ‘good amount’ within any two-minute period, as well as ‘touch’ high/lows--the highest and lowest prices with no parameters.
The consortium’s spokesperson
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent