NEW YORK--Goldman Sachs & Co, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Salomon Smith Barney have teamed up with a new Internet service called Bond Hub to provide institutional investors with indicative prices for their traded fixed income securities.
The initiative was driven primarily by customer demands for a consolidated service providing this information. Now an estimated 5,000 institutional investors who have been viewing the individual websites of the participating firms will be able to access i
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming