Merrill Building Research Tool On Microsoft Platform
Merrill Lynch is building a new Research Analyst Workbench using Microsoft Office 2003, Sharepoint Portal Server 2.0, Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Edition, Internet Explorer 6.0 and SQL 2000. The workbench will be used for processing Merrill’s research and will produce Research Information Exchange Markup Language (RIXML)-compliant content for distribution.
LSE Takes Telekurs For Sedol Project
The London Stock Exchange (LSE) has contracted
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling