Manamind, a Norwegian data technology vendor, launched the latest version of its platform for receiving, enhancing and distributing real-time market data at last week’s Dealing With Technology show.
Manamind Collect 4.0 normalizes raw data from internal and external sources and applies XML protocols to the data including MDDL, NewsML and RIXML. All the data is merged into one feed called the Corporate Information Feed.
The latest release of Manamind Connect offers improved query and alert feat
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank