Reuters Appoints Hungate MD for Asia
Alexander Hungate will take up the role of managing director of Reuters Asia, effective Jan.1 next year, with responsibility for leading the regional team overseeing Reuters business in Asia while managing 3,600 staff across 19 countries in the region. In his new capacity, Hungate will be based in Hong Kong and report to Christopher Hagman, managing director of global sales and service operations. Since joining Reuters in 1993, Hungate has served as chief
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit