Visualize, a Phoenix-based developer of data visualization tools, is developing Web services, wireless and ActiveX versions of its StockPlot analysis product.
StockPlot, Visualize’s flagship product for financial services, allows users to display and analyze data in charts, maps or other graphic formats. It can be deployed as a Java applet on the client side or as a server-side servlet for a reduced download footprint or as a combination of the two.
Visualize has implemented a Web services ve
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers