LONDON-based real-time data vendor Tenfore Systems is officially launching a historical tick data service today, Monday, April 4, officials tell Inside Market Data.
Tenfore currently carries data from around 40 exchanges, 25 currency and treasury contributors, and a range of index providers, including FTSE International, Standard & Poor’s and Dow Jones.
Now it has introduced a historical data service that covers that universe of real-time data, including equities, derivatives and foreign exc
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II