Randall Clark has left Multex Systems, where he held several positions, including vice president of broker relations and vice president of sales, to join Internet company Worldstreet Corp. Clarke is also a former employee of Thomson Financial Services' First Call, where he was European general manager and US national sales manager. At Worldstreet, Clark is joining former partner Bruce Fador, who left First Call last year (IMD, April 6, 1998). Fador is president and chief executive officer a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act