TheMarkets.com Offers Estimates from Member Firms
TheMarkets.com, the consortium-backed research portal, is developing TheMarkets Estimates, which will provide financial estimates from the eleven member firms. Content includes a proprietary estimate composed of forecasts from the member firms, direct access to the analysts' supporting documents, an at-a-glance look at the company, detailed information on individual estimates and a Street consensus estimate from Multex. The product competes wi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling