Moneyline Telerate launched Managed Video Services, its new video conference services, at the SIA Technology Management Conference & Exhibit last week.
The video services will enable traders, analysts, and sales staff to conduct interactive video communications with clients and trading partners. Video can be sent to any number of individuals or groups. These users can be at any site anywhere in the world, as long as they are on the Moneyline Telerate network.
Besides video conferences and user
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent