Clarification: In response to last week's article on the SIA/FIF Y2K testing, a spokesperson for Bridge says that both the existing Telerate Digital Page Feed (TDPF) and Global Ticker services will be available for the streetwide tests in May. He says that Global Ticker will be made available for customer testing from March 1, and TDPF, fed from Telerate's Harborside center, will be Y2K-compliant in the early second quarter. TDPF data is also available via the Bridgefeed 3.23 mechanism, whic
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit