CapitalIQ, a provider of company information, is poised to roll out about 1,000 screens from New York-based Money.Net to its bank and asset manager clients, Money.Net officials say.
Abraham Saks, senior sales executive at Money.Net, says the screens will be rolled out to a further 5,000 CapitalIQ clients over the next six months.
The product was originally developed specifically for CapitalIQ. Dubbed Market Mosaic, it will be white-labeled to resemble the other data products that are delivered
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit