LONDON--Online multi-bank FX trading portal Atriax launched a new research and information service called Atriaxinsight last week. The product combines real-time news and market data from Reuters with research and currency forecasts from more than 30 banks.
The data--which includes rates for 160 currencies, stock market indices, bonds and commodities--can be accessed via the Internet or using private network connections. Atriax’s member banks, including Citibank, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan,
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act