NEW YORK--The Securities Industry Association Corp.'s (SIAC) subsidiary, Sector is continuing to add new ways for clients to get its data--comprising data from about 20 vendors--by adding high-speed Internet capabilities to its distribution network. At the same time, it continues to expand its data offerings, including some targeting front-office users.
This follows the announcement earlier this year that the Deposity Trust Company (DTC) was offering its clients the ability to link to data re
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech