Goldman Sachs is currently rolling out Communicator Inc.’s Hub IM messaging product in equities globally, after implementing it in fixed income in April, says Tom Jessop of the firm’s equity e-commerce group. Jessop, who spoke at last week’s Wall Street IT-The Next Generation conference in New York, says there are about 50,000 contacts in Goldman’s Hub IM address book.
Jessop says the firm’s aim is to improve client relationships and promote industry standards while ensuring security and regu
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit