The FTSE Group will stop distributing its data to risk management solutions company Barra on Sunday, Oct. 31 unless negotiations resume before then, officials tell Inside Market Data.
Jerry Moskowitz, managing director at FTSE Americas, says a significant snag has been FTSE's request for a list of Barra customers that receive FTSE data. "We are led to believe that there are a substantial number of people using the Barra/FTSE model who do not have licenses with FTSE," he says.
A source close
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp