Following the lead of Dow Jones Newswires integration with Reuters' services, Bloomberg has now completed mapping DJN's coding to its own, which will enable users to pull up a DJN story using the Bloomberg codes. Encouraging closer integration with vendor services is one of DJN's key focuses, so other vendors may soon follow suit.
Bloomberg, which traditionally has not redistributed its own news services, has signed a deal to provide its financial news to users of Softnet Systems' Internet se
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit