Formscape, a provider of software that helps companies customize, distribute and manage business content such as research reports is launching two products this summer: Docsonline 2.0 and Formscape for Unix.
Docsonline 2.0, a module within the Formscape suite that acts as real-time central document repository and directory, will be released at the end of June. Docsonline provides users with access via their Internet browser to duplicates of Formscape-generated original documents, scanned docu
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit