Van der Molen to Leave MarketXS
Harald van der Molen, European sales head of Dutch data vendor MarketXS, is to leave the vendor in January after just over a year. Van der Molen joined as part of its acquisition of Moneyline Telerate's Benelux business, where he was Netherlands country manager, and has since been responsible for much of the integration work between the two vendors, says newly appointed managing director Ronald Kleinveld, who will take over Van der Molen's responsibilities.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech