Market Data Definition Language (MDDL) beta version 2.0, which covers municipal, corporate, government and agency bonds, is scheduled for release today, July 1, according to the Financial Information Services Division (FISD).
The working spreadsheet (version 5c) of MDDL 2.0 vocabulary and hierarchal relationships is available on www.mddl.org/bennett/review.html.
During its meeting last month, the FISD also decided that there will be no modifications to 1.0 and that edits and missing features
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit