Despite claims of no interest in exclusive deals, Bridge's Telerate has just entered into such an agreement with broker's broker Chapdelaine & Co. to distribute that firm's muni bond prices. The new data will augment Telerate's current municipal market data service and the company plans to co-develop other products with Chapdelaine.
Standard and Poor's has unveiled its S&P Asia Pacific 100 index, which includes liquid securities from economic sectors of Asia-Pacific equity markets. Starting
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit