The London Stock Exchange revealed last week that the rollout of Infolect, its new real-time data platform, is still on schedule, despite delays. The timetable was disclosed as part of the exchange’s results statement, which showed that revenues from information services grew nine percent for the year ending March 31.
According to the statement, Infolect, which will replace the London Market Information Link, will launch in the third quarter of this year. A spokesperson confirms that despite
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act