Merrill Lynch will deploy market data products from Bloomberg, Moneyline Telerate and Quick on the two trading floors in its new Tokyo office, say senior officials at the brokerage branch in Japan.
The firm’s new debt and equity trading floors in the Nihonbashi district of Tokyo will each have approximately 350 seats.
In addition, Merrill plans to also roll out the Reuters Market Data System (RMDS) data distribution system on the two new trading floors by April next year. The project involves
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act