The Dialog Corp., created by the merger of Maid PLC and Knight-Ridder Information, announced a 24 percent reduction in its workforce to 1,060 employees. The reductions were made from both Maid and KRI globally, across all functional areas including technology, administration, sales and marketing. In addition, sixteen office leases in duplicated locations are being terminated.
Digital DJ in Milpitas, Calif. has rolled out a hand-held device that receives real-time continuous stock quotes from
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming