Telerate launched a new mobile data service last Monday, Aug. 2, that allows users to view selected market data via BlackBerry handheld devices.
The service has been in beta testing with private banking, sales and trading staff at around six large banks over the past three months. One of these, an un-named major European bank, has already bought 100 user licenses and has been using the service to view Telerate data for around a month.
The service will provide two generic data sets: a primaril
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II