New York-based data aggregator Relegence Corp., formerly known as E-now, has released version 2.0 of Relegence Dashboard, its Web-based news and information platform. It has also signed five new unnamed customers for the product.
Relegence Dashboard monitors, analyzes and filters information from more than 10,000 live content streams, including international, national and regional newswires, such as Dow Jones Newswires; business and corporate Web sites and message boards; and Edgar and other
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit