The American Stock Exchange attributed record first-quarter profits to stronger demand for Amex market data and higher equity volume. The exchange reported profits of $3.9 million on revenues of $42.5 million.
Bloomberg L.P. will begin providing Bloomberg business news and daily market summaries to Reed Elsevier Inc.'s Lexis-Nexis online information service later this year. Bloomberg news will be available on a 12 hour delay. Lexis-Nexis has more than 750,000 subscribers.
CIBC/Wood Gundy Inc.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming